HATS are one of the leading suppliers of special needs transport in London, and work alongside the group partners.
Their direct experience relates to the provision of;
- Special Educational Needs Transport on behalf of 16 of the capital’s Local Authorities
- Mainstream Education Transport for 8 of the Capital’s Local Authorities
- Non-Emergency Patient Transport on behalf of 6 NHS Trusts
- High Dependency Transport on behalf of 3 NHS Trusts
- Renal Dialysis Transport on behalf of 3 NHS Trusts
As an organisation they were set to undertake in excess of 1,000,000 passenger movements during the 2013 – 2014 Academic Year.
They do this under the guise of three regulatory bodies;
- The Public Carriage Office (PCO)
- Vehicle Operator Services Agency (VOSA)
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
Consequently, the range of vehicles they provide include;
- Saloon cars
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles (single)
- Wheelchair Accessible vehicles (up to six wheelchair passengers)
- Non accessible buses (16 seats)
- Non accessible buses (24 seats)
- Non accessible buses (32 seats)
- Non-emergency ambulances (with oxygen and carry chair capabilities)
- Non-emergency ambulances with stretcher capabilities
- High Dependency Ambulances (for transport of SCBU and cardiac patients)
- Palliative Care vehicles (the transport of terminally ill people)
For more information about HATS Group Ltd, and our healthcare transport, head over to our ‘About Us’ page.